Here is the doily that I started awhile back. I did not have enough thread to finish the pattern so I just did the last row with 4 single crochets in each chain space with a slip stitch in between to make it look ruffly. I am pleased with the outcome and am glad to have another project finished.
About the afghan in my last post. I do not like putting squares together and this is only the second afghan that I have put together. I know that it is not the greatest looking where it is stitched together. I am working on my technique and hope to get better at it. Any tips or techniques are welcomed.